Tweet Tweeting on Twitter

Friday, April 16, 2010

DID YOU HEAR THAT? Zimmerman's PASSION!

Did you hear the Ryan Zimmerman's interview with MASN's Debbie Taylor after yesterday game? I SURE DID!!!

Debbie ask Zim about Scott Olsen's performance and Zim answered with Passion. You can tell it in his voice!!! It was FIRE! He was exicted by the gutsy performance that Olsen gave on the mound. It was the most FIRE I ever heard from Zim's voice! EVER!!! I find that to be leadership! I was pumped after the interview.

We are talking about the Zimmerman who is always even keel when he talks. He seemed to be never to high or too low until NOW!!! I lOVED IT!!!


MASN's Bob Carpenter said something interesting too.....
Olsen was removed from the game by Jim Riggleman and some Phillies' fans got on Olsen. Carpenter's said that Zimmerman said something to the those fans!!! Zim sticking up for our boy, Olsen. I love that too!!! Olsen giving some inspiration to Mr. Zimmerman and the Nats!!! BRING IT!!! I love that Passion!!!!

Karma....Maybe! Zimmerman also hit a key two run homer in the Nats' victory over the Phillies! Maybe something is a-brewing in the Nat's clubhouse as the Brewers are coming to town!

No comments:

Post a Comment