Tweet Tweeting on Twitter

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Yikes!!! Nats Lost seven in a row!!

The Nats started off spring training season with an impressive 10-5, but have lost the last seven to fall to 10-12. I do understand the Grapefruit League means nothing to the real season, but for a team that has been use to losing they need to stop the proverbial "Bleeding".

I think it is important for Nats to end on a positive note these next nine days to leave with a good taste in their “mouth” that they can compete with the others in the daunting National League East.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing the team's prospects. Nats hope that they can improve their work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your article. Such a good and informative. I have loved sports since childhood. Love to play I also like to watch sports. I also enjoy working with sports. Awareness among people increases through sports.

    ReplyDelete