Tweet Tweeting on Twitter

Monday, March 29, 2010

A Maxwell Memory as he is sent way up North.

Well it been reported couple days ago that Justin Maxwell was sent to Syracuse due to his troubles at the plate. Good luck to Justin because he can sure play some mean outfield.

I want to mention my fondest memory of Justin. It was the walk off grand slam on the last home game of the 2009 season to beat the hated Mets!! I was about to leave the game soI strolled down from my seat at the end of the Mets' half of the ninth. I decided then I would watch and see if the Nats could somehow get a rally going. I ended up standing next to the MASN's post game set-up tent.

I stayed with each pitch and saying to myself this is interesting. The drama grew! Grew! GRew! GREw! and GREW! I was sucked right to the very end! The Mets' K-Rod versus the Nats' struggling slugger. A full count! I could not believe what I saw! A fly ball! What happen? Did the Mets' outfielder catch it? or was it a home run! The fans went wild! I went CRAZY! It was a grand slam! We beat the Mets again and this time in Walk Off STYLE!!

I remember yelling at Ray Knight!!!! "TALK about this one Baby!" I was so exicted I ran out of Nationals Park screaming at the top of my lungs! What a memory and what a night!

Thank You Justin! Good Luck in Syracuse:)

No comments:

Post a Comment