Tweet Tweeting on Twitter

Monday, April 13, 2009

Nats' Nuggets 4.13.09

My Nats' Nuggets for today:

  • The mental and physical errors are hurting the Nats in the worst way. The combination of errors, hit batters or the lack of hustle is just leading the Nats down the dark dungeon of despair.
  • Eight runs should be enough to win a game! I think we heard this one before!
  • Elijah Dukes is a starter on this team. He is doing great at the plate and in the field. Manny needs to find him a place in the starting line up every day!
  • Adam Dunn can hit, but cannot field! Ahhhhh....but didn't we already knew this about him! I think fans should shut up!
  • Nationals Park was great today! My family and I had a great time today! Pictures will be coming!
  • I want to thank Phillies' President David Montgomery for his will to have the Phillies to play the game today with the sad news of the death of Harry Kalas. I agree with him that Mr. Kalas would want the game to go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment