Tweet Tweeting on Twitter

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Nats' Nuggets (I got Nuggets!) 4.19.09

Hello Nats' Fans and today's Nuggets:

  • Elijah Dukes better get a grip being on time with the Nats or he will playing with Lasting Milledge in Syracuse!
  • Austin Kearns name has come up with the Yankees due to Yankee's injured Xavier Nady. I am not sure what the Yankees have for pitching in the farm. I would rather give up Josh Willingham because Kearns can play defense. I believe we cannot trade defense at this point. Kearns also has a bigger contact then Willingham. (NEVER an issue with the Yankees.)
  • The Nationals name has come up with Mark Mulder 's return to the Majors. I am sure Acting GM Mike Rizzo is trying to get as much pitching he can get on his hands!
  • Alberto Gonzalez might be playing himself out of a starting job while Cristen Guzman's on the DL. Gonzalez has four errors this weekend. I would not be surprise that Manny puts Alex Cintron in the starting line-up.
  • Nick Johnson is loving the two hole. The Man is on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Adam Dunn just gets on base. It great to know that we finally have a threat in the four hole!
  • Baseball can be a very cruel game! You are what you are! The Nats are 1-10, but the Nats had the opportunity to win the home opener and all the games verus the Marlins. The record would be 5-6 if the pitching and defense did their job. The game of mere misses put the Nats in a GIGANTIC HOLE.
  • The new bullpen might have a new closer? Jason Bergmann or Garrett Mock might be in the running! The bullpen watch is on!
  • I have a gut instinct if Manny did not make a change with his bullpen then he would not have a job. I do not believe that takes Manny off the hot seat. I also believe he needs to go 500 this week to keep his job. I love Manny, but this is a buisness. Lets see if Manny keeps his job.

No comments:

Post a Comment