Tweet Tweeting on Twitter

Friday, April 17, 2009

Nats Nuggets' 4.17.09- Revised

My Nuggets from today:

  • Adam Dunn's homer was the longest I ever witness live at a ball game!
  • Elijah Dukes is the real deal. He will make the most of his playing time if he can stay focus with his job.
  • I would like to see Josh Willingham to get more ABs! It was so nice to see his homer last night. He would kill the Nats when he was a Marlin.
  • Shairon Martis was sight for sore eyes last night!
  • The defensive had their best complete game last night!
  • Anderson Hernandez is going to sneak up on people! I believe he will be the best new comer for the Nats this year. I define "newcomer" by playing a whole year.
  • Let Cristin Guzman heal and let Alberto Gonzalez do his thing. I believe is a strong back up for the Nats.
  • The Nats won in their Alternative Blue home uniforms......will they continue to wear them until they lose? Baseball players are superstitious creatures!

No comments:

Post a Comment