Tweet Tweeting on Twitter

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Nats Nugggets 4.14.09

My Nuggets for today:

  • Lasting (Milledge) did not last long this season. I think it is a great message that he is sent down to the minors. Lasting need to work on his game and Elijah needs to play. I cannot wait to watch Elijah to play every day!
  • I am very concern on Cristan Guzman hamstring. He is hitting the ball so well! We are no longer very deep in our middle infielders. We already have Ronnie Belliard day-to-day and Willie Harris on the 15 day DL. Alberto Gonzalez make the most of your chance!
  • Julian Tavarez and who else is going to pitch for the National's bullpen. I believe if the bullpen can do their job then the Nats will be competitive in more game. Our starting pitching is at best mediocre.

No comments:

Post a Comment