Tweet Tweeting on Twitter

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Picnic at the Park






















What a great day for the Season Ticket Holders with the Picnic at the Park presented by the Washington Nationals!!

The atmosphere was very positive with other Season Ticket Holders!

We had the opportunity to meet announcers, and players if we choose too! We were given vouchers for free food and we also got ice cream! YUM!

We meet players Saul Rivera and Ronnie Belliard. Belliard was especially kind to myself and my two daughters! You are one of my new favorite Nats!

We were able to get on the field and would have had the opportunity to get on the bases if the weather was better! But we were able to get on the warning track and able to feel the outfield wall!

The Nationals I thought did a great job! Thank You! Sign me up for next year! Here is some pictures from the Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment