Tweet Tweeting on Twitter

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I went to a baseball game and a FIGHT broke out!

I went to the game last night and what I witnessed was a first. The game was in the twelfth and a Phillie fan and a Nat fan started yelling at each other. What happened was really ironic! Austin Kearns got hit by a pitch and about the same time these two men start fighting. Fists swinging, punching, pushing and pulling. I am sure the alcohol and their manhood interfered with their better judgement, but the most incredible thing was that Nationals Park security could not be found. I believe some by-stander got security after the fact!

Wow! One thing about Phillie Fans that that they are blue collar and don't take crap! Please, next time Nats Stadium have security around!

No comments:

Post a Comment