Tweet Tweeting on Twitter

Monday, May 18, 2009

Nats' Nuggets 5.18.09

Here are some of my thoughts:
  • I have a feeling when Scott Olsen comes back from his shoulder issue that Daniel Cabrera might be seeing the beginning of the end. I believe the only chance of him staying in the bigs if he becomes a closer and throw his one pitch (fastball), but I must admit he might be too wild to be effective in that role.
  • Is Garrett Mock destined for Syracuse? If so why not give Tyler Clippard an audition as reliever on the big stage!
  • I have a feeling if Ross Detwiler audition on Monday night doesn't go well then Craig Stammen might get his chance.
  • Is it me or is Eljiah Dukes' hamstring are very weak.
  • How bad is the Nats' bullpen when Manny Acta hands back the closer role to Joel Hanrahan who had those terrible times early in the year. Well doesn't it feel like a lifetime ago! WOW!
  • Is Alex Cintron still on the team? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment