Tweet Tweeting on Twitter

Friday, June 12, 2009

My Cathedral!

We all have our own special place to keep our peace of mind. A place where you forget about everything! A place that removes you from reality and you find your “proverbally” home.

Some people go to church. Some go for a hike. Some go to a concert. I believe my cathedral at the moment is Nationals Park. I love baseball! I always wanted to go to a baseball park on regular bases and follow “My” Team. I always follow the Yankees as a younger man, but when the Nats came to town I thought this was my chance.


I adored RFK and love Nationals Park. I think I like it so much because it’s “OUR” Park. The atmosphere is incredible and it is only going to get better. I just come there and I forget everything! I am one with our Fans, opponent’s fans and the players. It is just great! I forget about the state of Nats because IT will get BETTER. I love this place!

Nationals Park is my special place! My Sanctuary! Yes, I find my peace of mind! GO NATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment